Borrowing Tables and Chairs
The Rossford Public Library provides patrons with the opportunity to borrow tables and chairs for special events and parties. Please keep in mind that others may have booked these items for similar events and are counting on them to be returned promptly and in good repair-ready to be loaned immediately upon their return.
Please take note of the following regulations regarding this service:
- Call or stop by the circulation desk to book tables and chairs.
- There are 10 6’ tables and 50 chairs available for loan.
- Patrons must hold a library card from the Rossford Public Library and be in good standing in order to book tables and/or chairs for a specific date.
- Bookings may be done no more than 90 calendar days in advance.
- Borrowers are responsible for the loading/unloading and transport of these items. Library staff is not available to assist.
- The loan period for tables and chairs is two (2) business days. Please respect the due date for these items.
- There is a $.50 per item late charge each day that tables and chairs are overdue.
- Please remove all tape and decorations and return items CLEANED of food, mud or other debris.
- Please make the staff aware of any loose hardware or disrepair upon return.
- Damage discovered later will be billed to the previous user.
- Please make sure that all items are returned at least 1/2 hour prior to library closing time.