Please carefully review our new guidelines for services. Curb-side pick up is still available by calling (419) 666-0924.
1. The library will initially set its maximum capacity at 10 patrons (not counting the staff). Adjustments to the occupancy will be made by the director in response to levels of activity and the easing or imposition of government health restrictions.
2. All library patrons (age 3 and over) must wear a face covering at all times while in the library. Patrons must supply their own masks but masks may be purchased at the library for $1.00.
- For those unable or unwilling to wear a face covering (mask), contact-free accommodations will be made to provide library materials/some services when applicable through a curb side pick-up box.
3. All visitors will practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
4. Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/ appointed adult guardian at all times.
5. Visits will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes.
6. A limited number of distanced computer stations will be set to 30 minutes. Upon leaving a computer station, patrons will be asked to place a placard on the keyboard indicating the station has not yet been sanitized. Once the area has been sanitized, the placard will be turned over to indicate that the computer is ready to be used.
7. Study rooms and the community room will not be available.
8. There will be no loitering or congregating of groups allowed outside of the library or on library grounds.
9. The library will suspend all programming that would violate health orders that set a maximum number of people allowed to gather.
10. Library hours will initially be abbreviated and may be expanded in response to levels of traffic and patron response.
11. All returned items will be quarantined upon receipt for a minimum of 72 hours.
12. Furniture/seating/high touch surfaces eliminated or minimized throughout the building ensuring space for social distancing and reduction of areas in need of frequent sanitation.
13. Restrooms will be monitored and sanitized frequently throughout the day.